About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fun Visit With Heather

We have had a good weekend ~ meetings, working in the yard, great church service, beautiful weather, Redskin game (unfortunately a loss) and to top off the weekend a wonderful visit with Heather (our niece)! Alden, Heather and I sat outside at a deli for a few hours just getting caught up with each other and laughing together ~ very special for us. Heather you bring us all much joy. Thanks for taking the time to be with us.
Susan, it was great seeing your beach pictures! What a fun, relaxing time that was for the Richmond crew ~ we're thankful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Have a good start to your week everyone ~ here comes Monday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Alden and Dorian! I enjoyed our time together on Sunday SO much! I loved catching up and visiting. You are both so dear to me!
Love,Heather