About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Girls' Overnight at JMU


The girls ~ Courtney, Christy, and I have been planning a fun overnight with Hannah at JMU for months. It happened last weekend and what a special time we had together. We are blessed with having each other. Lots of fun, food, laughter and some sleeping was done!
Thanks for the memories girls. :)

Here we go...........JMU here we come!

Arriving at the hotel

Headed out to dinner

The weekend fun begins!

Talking til the wee hours........

laughter and fun

Courtney got up and ran!


Breakfast..........yum

Enjoying some time at Hannah's house ~ "Dollhouse"

Hannah and Christy

Courtney and I

Wonderful memories and special relationships.

Blessed.

1 comment:

Christy -N- Phill said...

What a wonderful time I had! It was wonderful to spend such a fun time together. Love you, Christy