About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

San Diego Trip

Preparations are being made for Hannah's college graduation ~ yes, you read that right. Hannah is about to graduate from JMU May 3rd! Where have the years gone? Some of you are aware of her dream to start out this adult life....as a nurse....in San Diego, CA! We, her family, are behind her all the way....to adventure a bit in life. Hannah and I (Dorian) just got back from a trip out WEST.....yep, to San Diego. Hannah interviewed at two different hospitals and we spent some time checking out the city ~ what a fantastic city! We loved our time there. Hannah is waiting now for results of the interviews..........to see if she has her first nursing job. It is all in the Lord's hands and we claim that and wait to see what His perfect plan is for her. Her biggest desire is to be where where He wants her to be. Enjoy the pictures below of our trip. :)

Professional Hannah off to interviews

Two favorite hospitals, above and below




Hannah readying herself for the interview


Mom and daughter having some fun!

Dinner following last interview ~ on the harbor

La Jolla

Pacific Ocean on Coronado

Hannah visiting with a friend from Virginia

The famous statue!

Sunset Cliff

What a great few days ~ San Diego here I come?

3 comments:

jenn said...

How EXCITING!!! If she has any questions about San Diego, I can put her in touch with Ryan. He has been living out there for a few years and LOVES it!!! YAY, HANNAH! Congratulations on your GRADUATION!!! :)

Heather said...

Thanks for the pics of your fun trip to San Diego!! I cannot wait for the results. I am so excited about graduation in less than 2 weeks!! :)

Alden and Dorian said...

Jenny ~ How fun to hear from you! I hear you are moving and to an area near some dear friends of ours. You will love your house! We've missed you at IBC recently. So sad. How neat that Ryan lives in San Diego! Which area does he live in? We are praying for you guys as you move. Love you. Dorian