Wednesdays....every other Wednesday I spend a few hours with Courtney and her crew. I treasure these times. This Wednesday, Bailey captured my attention.
She knows how to write her name ~
Good job Bailey ~ getting ready for kindergarten in the Fall.
After getting Joshua on the bus for school (and by the way, I loved seeing him too!!!!) we enjoyed lunch at McDonalds ~ an all time favorite of ours.
Sawyer loves to eat!!!!!!!
And of course, it goes without saying how much I enjoy just sitting with Courtney and getting caught up. I think she and I love eating at McD because we get to sit in a stationary place for at least an hour.....and TALK. The kids are busy and having fun eating. I love this woman ~ my oldest daughter. Precious to my heart.
Thanks for the tradition of Wednesdays Courtney. :)
2 comments:
oh mom, you're going to make me cry! we LOVE our time with you! I love my time with you. thanks for doing it!
so cool, glad you have the special time with grand kids, and Courtney special time with her... love the pictures also.
Post a Comment