our sweet cat
Yes, she was 20!
20 years with a cat ~ a pet......
they pretty much become part of your every day life.
It has been tough watching her fail over the last little while
and we're glad she is no longer suffering.
She brought us much peace and fun ~
she was a talker.....had a sweet meow.
She would greet you when you walked in the house.
She had the most beautiful eyes and fur.
She was always tiny.
She was a wonderful addition to our home.
Cassie was the daughter of our other cat ~ Patches.
Patches lived to 20 as well and died only a year and a half ago.
Cassie ~ we will miss you!
4 comments:
Dorian & Alden- I was so sorry to hear about Cassie this morning. I know how special she was to you and know she will be missed dearly. I am thinking of you and sending warm wishes your way. Love to you both. XOXO, Heather
thinking of you, mom...
Cassie was so sweet and know you both well miss her so much. we well miss her also.
Thinking about you both, love you kim hugs your way
Oh, I just saw this -- I'm so sorry to hear about wee Cassie. She was such a little sweetie!!
Post a Comment