About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy 37th Anniversary to Us

Alden and I were married at Bolling AFB ~
this day.....December 29 ~
37 years ago
(a Christmas wedding ~ it actually rained that day,
but we had had snow just a few days earlier!).
We learned about life together ~
So in love then....... and so in love now.
We met at NC State University ~
yes, we were both in ROTC.
Had our family together.......
as we travelled the world in the AF ~
loving every minute of it.
We've grown ~ we've experienced life.....
together.
God brought us together ~
a country boy and a city girl.
We couldn't imagine it any other way.
I love you Alden ~ you bring much joy and contentment to my life.
Your family is one of the BEST parts of my world ~
they are some of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have ever known.
Happy Anniversary! God's blessings on the next 37 years!
{Alden is taking me on a surprise date today ~ I can't wait to see what it holds.}

2 comments:

Courtney said...

happy anniversary!!! thanked Him for your love FIRST thing this morning! :-)

Hannah said...

happy anniversary, you two love birds:) love you!