About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Special Birthday Lunch (a little early)


with my amazing kids ~
Courtney, Phill, Steve and Hannah

We drove over ~ in style...



To Coastal Flats at Tyson's

I received this invitation in the mail a week or so ago.
It has stayed on my refrigerator and how I loved looking forward to this day.


We talked.

and laughed

and laughed some more


They gave me not only their time, but a sweet gift.
What else but a picture frame.....

that I will then in turn insert one of the pictures taken today...
yep, they know me well!

I am a blessed Mom ~ beyond measure.
What can I say, I simply love you guys with all my heart. 
Thank you for such an amazing time!

As I told them,
I always wanted to be a wife and mom,
I am fulfilled by being a wife and a mom,
and I am a blessed woman....
being their mom.
The greatest joy of my life ~ them! 

{I do not forget Christy and Pat ~ they are most definitely
my precious kids too.  They kindly allowed us 5 to have this time.}
Do be in prayer for Christy and her family.  Her step-dad's mom passed away last night.   

Thank you God for my family.  I can't keep this smile off my face.  :)

5 comments:

Kim Mattes said...

How fun for all of you!! What a terrific idea! :)

Nancy said...

What a memorable time! Your kids are all so terrific - but that is a reflection of the wonderful parents they had while growing up. Congratulations - so happy for you!!

Penny Wood said...

How precious that your dear children honored you so well. They had a great teacher--YOU! Love you and many more happy birthdays, dear friend.

Penny Wood said...

How precious that your dear children honored you so well. They had a great teacher--YOU! Love you and many more happy birthdays, dear friend.

Kim said...

what a special day the kids did for you. know you took it all in. love the pictures always