About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy


December 17th ~ a special day in our house.
Daddy's birthday.
We always celebrated his birthday ...
and THEN we could decorate the tree
December 18.  :)
 


I sure miss this man in my life.
He was security.
He was protector.
He was a peacemaker.
 
He was my daddy.
I miss him terribly...
and love him so much.
I was blessed....my sisters and I.....
to have this man in our lives. 
 
Happy Birthday! 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh, wow, mom. what a precious post! i loved seeing those pictures!

Marsha Staley said...

Dear Dorian, what a great post about your dad! I love it that seeing pictures of Ray reminds me of my dad! I miss him too. Love to you all. - Marsha