About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Florida Trip ~ wonderful "dream come true" weekend

My sisters ~ Dianne, Susan, Kim and I ~ known as the "Staley girls"..........took a trip to Florida. We went to see some dear family friends, Bea and Bob. This couple is very special to us.....best friends of our parents and have shared life with us through the years. What a memorable time we had...............laughing, crying, eating, beach time, sharing old photos, reminiscing, talking, shopping, and most of all.......just being together.....enjoying each other. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, our tank is full.....we're content......with new precious memories.








~ Wonderful "fun" sister time ~



Truly ~ a wonderful dream come true

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Dorian-
I LOVE the pictures! It brought a smile to my face today. If you get these printed can I get a copy of the 1st picture and the 2nd to last?
Love,
Heather

Alden and Dorian said...

Hi Heather ~ What a tough day this is. I'm sooooo glad you enjoyed the pictures ~ what a great time we had. I know you "young cousins" would love to go down there as well and maybe we'll work on that soon! I will CERTAINLY make some copies for you. I love you.
Dorian

Courtney said...

what SPECIAL pictures, mom! i can't wait to hear more about it!