About Me

My photo
God's children, married 41 years, 4 kids (and 3 spouses who complete our family) 10 grandkids, and blessed with family and friends.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grandkids ~ Privilege of time with them

Last week I had the privilege of having Andrea and Ayden. Ayden's normal sitter was on summer vacation and Brittany (Andrea's sister) was up in PA visiting. Thus.....grandma got to enjoy these two. What fun we had!!!!!! It is always great to have one on one time, so this was a real pleasure to just spend time with them.

swinging in the backyard

looking pretty by grandma's hydrangeas

playing in the sunroom

Andrea building wonderful towers

nothing better than bubbles

Aunt Hannah came over

Steve serenaded us with guitar playing

went to Burke Lake to swing, slide, and feed the ducks

We even got to go see our cousins! (thanks Courtney for letting us join you!)

these two boys are and will be quite the buddies :)

Bailey was so glad that someone was younger than her!

tough saying goodbye......til next time!

grandma loves these "helpers"

Papa even got to say hi! Phill would drop the kids off in the morning and then give Papa a ride to his bus stop!

Ayden's toes (by Andrea)

sweet boy

Andrea and I enjoyed the "quiet time" while Ayden napped ~ here with Cassie

piano playing

I often found her here :)

Even in the back of the pick up....we played ball and talked ~ fun girl time

Andrea ~ she said, "Grandma can you do this? I don't think you can."

"oh yeah, I said.....look and see" Andrea laughed sooooo hard!!!!!

It was a special week ~ full of fun.........and ....Grandma was a bit tired out by the end of the week.

Special memories

5 comments:

Courtney said...

VERY special memories!!!

Above or Below the Mason/Dixon said...

I love the pic of Andrea in the pick-up!! All of your grandkids are very cute - I know Linda is very jealous! (c:

Alden and Dorian said...

Hee hee, hi Kim! Haven't heard from you in awhile. :) Hope you guys are doing well. We are headed to the beach this weekend and can't wait! Happy Summer to you.

Kim said...

love all the pictures... see you soon and alden party

Tammi said...

Love Love Love it!!