Oh yes, summer continues to be so fun!!!!!! I love these more relaxed days.
We have "redone" our family room ~ so great after MANY years with the same furniture.
We're sure enjoying it.
Before.........
After ~ love it!
Another fun part of summer ~
Titled: Friends in new ways ~ grandmas! As you know I had Andrea and Ayden last week and on Friday I took them to Toy R Us. I mean, what every grandma does! As we were checking out, I heard "Dorian!" Who do I see, but my friend Cyble. She has her little grandson! She said "we're back in Toys R US"! Hee hee. Sorry no pictures ~ I would have loved to have a shot of us all!!!!! What fun! New days........
AND.............It is STILL July......if only for the day!!!!!! :)
Lastly ~ readying for vacation.....Yahoo!
6 comments:
mom...the room looks AMAZING!!! what is above the couch??
A frame with 35 picture openings! :) Our dream come true!
I LOVE your new room!! So so beautiful. See you tomorrow. Hope you have a good 1st night at the beach. Love,Heather
Mrs. Smith! I'm in love with your new room! Can't wait to come see it and sit in it someday! :)
looks great i had no idea you were doing ot enjoy...
Kate ~ what fun to hear from you! Oh yes, one day before long we will be sitting there together...visiting and laughing! It means alot for YOU (the decorator) to love the "new" room! :) Love you Kate.
Post a Comment