Yay for the traditional Wednesday with Courtney!
today we blew bubbles...
and had such fun outside in the beautiful weather
Courtney and I got to do our "normal" visiting, playing with the boys,
eating at McD together ~
and even got a "quiet talk on the couch" while the little guys took their nap.
Courtney then had a dr. appt ~
and I got to go get the older kids from school.
How fun is that!!!!
It was fun to watch their afternoon routine of homework, snack,
pack lunches for tomorrow AND get to play and visit with them.
Oh Bailey!
Sisters ~ oh how precious they are.
Grandma brought a special snack today ~
Oreo is celebrating their 100th birthday and of course
they have a special oreo for the occasion.
Um...found these in NC last weekend!
Courtney, I so love being with YOU .....
and your precious kids....my awesome grandkids!
Love our tradition and our friendship.
3 comments:
ah! what a fun picture of our day! love all the pictures! it was such a fun day!
Lovely Lovely Lovely!!!
Love the pictures....you truly are the best mom, Dorian. :)
Post a Comment